iQOO has just launched a powerful and affordable new model, the iQOO Neo 5 SE in China. It has a 6.67-inch FHD+ screen with a 144Hz refresh rate as well as a DCI-P3 color gamut. The phone is also powered by a Snapdragon 870 with 256GB of memory as well as RAM up to 12GB.
On the back, It has a 50MP main camera along with an 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP macro camera. There is also a front camera that uses a 16MP sensor located at the top of the screen. The phone has a fingerprint scanner mounted on the side, dual speakers, linear vibration motor, 4D gaming vibration and also comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack. It also has a 4500mAh battery and supports 55W fast charging.
Specifications & Price iQOO Neo 5 SE
- A 6.67-inch FHD+ screen with a fresh rate of 144Hz, HDR10+
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 870 processor (7nm) with Adreno 650 GPU
- Memory options of 8GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB and 12GB/256GB
- Android 11 platform with OriginOS Ocean interface
- 50MP rear camera, 8MP wide angle camera, 2MP macro sensor
- 16MP selfie camera
- Under -screen fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- 5G SA/ NSA network, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.2
- 4,500 mAh battery with 55W fast charger
- The price of iQOO Neo 5 SE in Malaysia is expected to be around RM1499 (8GB/128GB)
iQOO Neo 5 SE comes in Crystal White, Mineral Blue and Phantom gradient colors and is priced at 2199 Yuan (Around RM1499) for the 8GB/128GB model, 2399 Yuan (Around RM1599) for the 8GB/256GB model and 2599 Yuan (Around RM1799) for the 12GB version /256GB top. There is currently no pricing and availability information for the Malaysian market.