Think condoms are just contraceptives meant to prevent STIs and pregnancies? Think again for the ever-expanding world of flavoured condoms will change your view. Imagine this; you are getting hot and frisky with your partner and the time just calls for some oral pleasure. And while you take your partner to ecstasy, you get a fun little treat in return! Flavoured condoms open up a whole new world of oral sex for you explore and enjoy.
Flavoured condoms are regular latex condoms with a flavoured coating over the top. You can find flavoured condoms in almost any flavour, from vanilla to meetha paan! Strawberry, bubblegum, chocolate, butterscotch, vanilla, apple, mango…oh the list goes on and on. So here’s all that this tasty contraceptive is all about and facts to help you bring it into the bedroom.
Not sure why condoms are important? Here’s your go-to guide to condoms to ensure a safe sexual journey!
Oral Sex & Condoms?
STIs are transferred through all kinds of sex, including vaginal penetration, anal sex, or oral sex without protection. Condoms are the only way to be protected. Many STIs can be spread through oral sex like:
This makes using protection during oral sex vital. So how about making it fun with flavoured condoms that make you want to down on your partner again and again!
How much do you know about condoms? Here’s a quiz to test your knowledge.
Guide To Flavoured Condoms
- Get a condom that fits perfectly. If it’s too small, it will be uncomfortable and if it’s too big, it could slip.
- Before you put it on, check the expiration date. Yes, condoms have an expiry date!
- Keep the flavoured condoms exclusive to oral sex. If you switch from oral to vaginal or anal sex, make sure to change the condom.
- Want to add flavoured lube too? Make sure it is safe to use with the type of condom you are using. Oil-based lubricants don’t work well with latex condoms and are generally not safe to swallow.
- Check for defects, like discolouration, odd smell, tears or unusual textures. Toss it out if it isn’t safe to use.
- If you keep a condom in your wallet, chances are it’s no longer good to go. Friction wears down the condom, making it unusable.
Why Are Flavoured Condoms Only For Oral Sex?
Is it safe to use flavoured condoms for vaginal or anal intercourse? The answer is no. Flavoured condoms are designed to make oral sex, safe and fun! To make condoms taste like candy or fruit, condom manufacturers need to add numerous sugars or chemicals to the process of making the condoms. The more chemicals in a condom, the higher the chance of vaginal and anal irritation. The sugar level in these condoms is inevitably going to wreak havoc on the carefully balanced ecosystem of your vagina; disrupting your pH, leaving you more susceptible to developing a yeast infection or Bacterial Vaginosis.
Learn all about taking care of your vaginal health here.
5 Flavoured Condoms For Beginners To Try
1. Bubblegum – Durex
This flavour can make anyone feel excited and ready for some quality naughty time in the bedroom.
2. Butterscotch – Kamasutra
This tasty condom is dotted for extra pleasure and the flavour is unlike any other!
3. Chocolate – Skore
Chocolate and sensuality go hand in hand. This flavoured condom is sure to make you go for seconds.
4. Orange – Manforce
Get some vitamin C and make your tongue go pop with this unique flavoured condom.
5. Variety Pack – Moods
Who says you can’t have it all? Get this assorted pack of flavoured condoms and make every day exciting.
So if you are ready to up the sexy level in your life, add a bunch of flavoured condoms to your mix of regular ones. It may take a while to get used to getting a tasty treat during oral sex, so keep it pressure-free, relax and have fun!